John A. ProdoehlM.D. Request An Appointment
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Fracture Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Education & Training
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, Medical College of Pennsylvania/Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Research Fellowship, Medical College of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- General Surgery Internship, Lakenau Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical College of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John Prodoehl is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon specializing in general orthopaedics and joint replacement surgery of the hips and knees.
Originally from Pennsylvania, Dr. Prodoehl graduated from medical college and completed his residency at the Medical College of Pennsylvania (now Drexel University College of Medicine). There he was awarded membership in the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society.
Dr. Prodoehl is often involved with teaching residents and fellows and is interested in medical history. Dr. Prodoehl can be found outside woodworking, sailing, or fishing in his free time.
Practice Website: www.fl-ortho.net